Skip to content
- Office Manager
- Designed the original pointe shoes logo for En Pointe School of Ballet in 2010.
- She sketched the oval framed pointe shoe pictures that are in the studio
- Freelance artist at Comic Conventions as an Artist Alley booth vendor
- Her passion for the Arts guided her to develop a unique talent for hyper realistic drawing.
- Enjoys singing, playing piano, guitar, ukulele, painting and dancing.
- Enjoys playing sports like basketball and baseball in her spare time.
- Boutique Director for the last 5 years during our performances
- Painted scenery and props for En Pointe Productions
- She loves this studio and is thrilled to be a part of the dance community as EPB's Office Manager
- Happy to be a part of the family business and reducing some of her mom’s stress (Mrs. Rachael)
- Loves being involved with the arts and enjoys being a part of this cultural experience.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection