Skip to content
- Joined En Pointe in 2019
- Grew up in Gig Harbor, Washington
- Trained in tap, jazz, acrobatics, ballet, contemporary, lyrical since age 4.
- She is a certified ballet instructor through Cecchetti USA.
- She has trained under ballet masters from Richmond Ballet and San Francisco Ballet,
- Trained with many Cecchetti Fellowship instructors.
- Choreographed for various local theater and studio productions in Washington
- Choreographed for the dancers at Seattle Pacific University.
- Bachelor Degree - Seattle Pacific University in Applied Human Biology & Exercise Science.
- Pursuing becoming a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Has a passion for movement and especially Ballet that she loves to share with her students
- Dedicated to quality instruction and furthering students’ technique and love for dance while preventing injury.
- Her motto is: "Dont wish for it, work for it"
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection