Skip to content
- Marissa is an experienced performer cross-trained in Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, and Hip Hop from the Greater New York area.
- Through several years of teaching experience, she is accustomed to all ages and abilities, including special needs. Marissa was privately mentored by principals of American Ballet Theatre, Tyla Tharp, The Juilliard School, Broadway, and more. Time spent as a BFA resulted in special awareness of hypermobility safety, conditioning & injury prevention, choreography, and pedagogy.
- She performed with BYU’s Contemporary Dance Theatre, Ballet Showcase Company, and Cabaret National Championships. Notable performances include Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Caribbean Cruise Lines, Salvatore Capezio Theatre at Peridance NYC, and the BYU Marriott Center.
- Marissa particularly loves to challenge & push students in a way that prevents burnout, while also cultivating passion for technique.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection