Skip to content
- Began training at En Pointe Ballet in 2012.
- Began her ballet training at age 3 at Linda Fenton Dance Studio and Mountain West Ballet
- Has performed in many roles with En Pointe Ballet, such as Swanhilda’s friend; the Midnight Duet in Coppelia
- Performed Principal roles as Carabosse in Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella in Cinderella.
- Attended Salt Lake School for the Performing Arts in Sugar House, training with Bethany Hansen and Michelle Armstrong.
- During her senior year of high school, she joined the schools’ dance company
- Competed in at the Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City
- Competed in the Northwest Regional High School Dance Festival in Vancouver, Washington.
- Joined our staff as a teacher Fall of 2019 and is very excited to be back to teach and to learn!
Her motto is: “You only fail when you stop trying”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection